Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· What Eva Mendes loved at Artifaktori Vintage [Artifaktori]
· Despite the Cold, Trucks Remain Open Year-Round at SoWa [BostInno]
· Nicole Kidman covers Du Jour magazine's second issue [WWD]
· Kenneth Cole celebrates Obama's re-election with a billboard [The Cut]
· Portraits of a 14 year old Kate Moss to be auctioned [Telegraph]
· Livia Firth named UN Leader Of Change for eco-friendly label [Vogue UK]
· Spanish luxury brand Loewe taps Penelope Cruz [Grazia]