Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fort Point's latest collaboration: a chevron ceramics collection [EoS]
· Sleuthing out bargains on Boston's Newbury Street [Boston Globe]
· A pantless Cindy Crawford boldly returns to the cover of Shape [Huff Po]
· Plus-size mannequins: Progressive, or weird? [Refinery29]
· Miranda Kerr replaces Kate Moss at Mango [Lucky]
· Beauty alert: L'oreal acquires Urban Decay [WWD, rub req'd]
· Cacharel to become Cacharel Paris, drop prices [Fashionista]