Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Five lustworthy gifts under $50 and made in MA [Shoestring Magazine]
· Guitar Center Opening Up Across From Berklee College [BostInno]
· Nobody freak out: Beyoncé will direct her HBO documentary [Vulture]
· WSJ ups the artsy ante with creative director Magnus Bergus [The Cut]
· Hedi Slimane taps a lady to front first menswear campaign [Telegraph]
· Givenchy shuts down H&M collab rumors [Vogue UK]