Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Improper's latest fashion spread is titled 'The Night Watch' [Improper]
· Shave and a haircut: Boston's old-timey barbershop revival [The Phoenix]
· Another editor departs Harper's for WSJ [The Cut]
· Carolina Herrera launches 212VIP web series with Rumi Neely [CH]
· Marimekko flowers are coming to a Finair plane near you [WWD]
· Luxury e-tailer Yoox is thriving in slow economy [Reuters]