Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- JSGD Zodiac Prints, $18 for the astrology buff.
- Cult favorite Lush Ultrabalm, $13.95, for the natural enthusiast.
- Ticket Stub Diary from Xylem, $12.95, for the sentimental event-goer.
- EDC Split Pea Lighter from Ball and Buck, $20, for the jack of all trades.
- Japan-made Bird Chopstick Cradle from Black Ink, $9, for the Asian obsessed foodie.
- Kate Spade Paper Gem Coasters, $20 (Set of 6), for the homemaker.
- Baggu Small Leather Pouch from the ICA, $25, for the college student to keep it all in one place.
We're not made of money for extravagant presents, and those impersonal pre-loaded credit cards are an abomination of gift giving, so when Secret Santa or Yankee Swaps roll around you need something affordable, imaginative, and different from that bottle of whiskey or spa certificate that are guaranteed to be in the bunch. Though of course, those are welcome too.
There is something here for the astrology buff, the natural enthusiast, the sentimental event-goer, the jack of all trades, the Asian obsessed foodie, the homemaker, and the college gal.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]