Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Stylists gear up for the Globes [WWD]
· Levi's pledges to go toxic free after Greenpeace protests [Fashionista]
· Drew Barrymore launches a color-centric beauty line [WWD]
· Sean Penn taps Giorgio Armani to front his charity campaign [Telegraph]
· John Galliano signs with same manufacturer as Gaultier and Karl [Vogue UK]