Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Natori Feathers Contour Bra at Forty Winks, $64
- Urban Renewal Vintage Men's Combat Boot at Urban Outfitters, $69
- Speedo Lycra Solid Suit at City Sports, $35
- The Disco Short at American Apparel, $52
- Barbour Cashmere Tartan Scarf at North River Outfitter, $154
- Cosabella Dolce Vita Boyshort at Forty Winks, $34
- If you've never witnessed before, here is proof that this happens.
Stripping down to your skivvies is a daunting dare come December, but for the last twelve years, Bostonians have run through the Back Bay jingling more than just bells for the benefit of local children's charities. If you'll be braving Boylston Street on Saturday, December 8, for the Speedo Santa Run, we recommend checking out these wardrobe options ranging from Mrs. Claus in the boudoir to sporty Santa (mistletoe and reindeer horns not included).
Get a lot of mileage from several of these versatile pieces, including undies from Forty Winks, boots from Urban Outfitters, and a scarf from North River Outfitter. This year's donations go to Play Ball Foundation, which encourages teamwork, communication, and discipline through sports.
Are you running? Share your getup in the comments.
· 2012 Speedo Santa Run [Official Site]