Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- VINTAGE Silk Sequined Beaded Radio Frequency Top at House of Findings, $120
- Sleeveless Sequin Dress at 344, $108
- Sizzle Sequins Clutch French Connection, $138
- Sequin Copper Crop Top at Bobbles & Lace, $63
- Short Sleeve Sequin Dress in Bordeaux Ali Ro at Crush Boutique, $248
- Missy Sequin Blazer IRO at Scoop NYC, $619
- Sequin Peplum Top Zara, $59.90
Yes, an argument can be made for year-round sequins...but c'mon, the holiday season is the only acceptable time to go mad with them. Like, wearing them every available moment with reckless abandon. Culminating with the sparkliest of the sparkly events—New Year's Eve, obvi—embrace the little discs of happiness all December long with these picks from local retailers 344, the House of Findings, and Bobbles & Lace.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]