Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Q&A with curator of a mourning jewelry exhibit in Boston [The Hairpin]
· Arizona Muse fronts Nina Ricci's Spring 2013 campaign [Fashionologie]
· Former Revlon executive dies at 89 [WWD]
· Salvatore Ferragamo plans to raise prices in Europe [Vogue UK]
· H&M signed Tomas Berdych to shill forthcoming tennis line [Telegraph]