Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- New Balance 890V2 Training Sneaker, $89.99 on sale from $109.99
- lululemon Wunder Under Pant Colour Blocked, $92
- Poc Lobes Goggle at North River Outfitter, $160
- KJUS Chromatic Down Jacket at North River Outfitter, $599
- Nike Pro Bra Printed at City Sports, $35
- SUUNTO Women's M4 Heart Monitor at Eastern Mountain Sports, $149
- South End Athletic Company Royal/Neon Tee at SEAC, $28
- Athleta Kickbooty Yoga Short, $34
- Liberty Bottleworks Recycled Aluminum Water Bottle at Eastern Mountain Sports, $19.50
As fashion lovers, a cute workout wardrobe is sometimes all it takes to get us to the gym. No one feels good in the black leggings, free t-shirt territory, so we put together nine vibrant pieces to freshen up your runs, stretches, and reps. From the slopes to the sidewalk, you'll feel energized with these picks from stores in our activewear guide: patterned leggings at lululemon, a soft tri-blend tee from SEAC, kelly green Poc goggles, and neon New Balance kicks.
· Twelve Outfitters to Keep You Sharp While Keeping in Shape [Racked Boston]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]