Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Exploring SoWa Vintage Market and its dealers [The Genteel]
· Ten fitness bodies in Boston and how they maintain them [The Phoenix]
· Model agency sues Constance Jablonski for breach of contract [Telegraph]
· Do people still care what Michelle Obama wears? [The Cut]
· Coco Rocha speaks to modeling as a Jehovah's Witness [Styleite]
· Gaga-approved designer Iris van Herpen launches ready-to-wear [WWD]
· DSquared2 announces "It's baby time!", will debut children's wear [Vogue UK]