Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Preserving Memories, One Socially Responsible Blanket at a Time
· Twelve Outfitters to Keep You Sharp While Keeping in Shape
· SalonCapri Opens a Long-Awaited Newbury Street Location Today
· Intermix Has Temporarily Moved Down the Street for Renovations
· Nine Pops of Color to Brighten Your Winter Workouts
· Ever Wonder What a Fashion Truck Does in the Off-Season?
· Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Boston Street Style