Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Five ways to streamline getting dressed in the morning [BostInno]
· Gretta Monahan wants your feet to be comfortable [Boston Herald]
· Beyoncé's gown in "Best Thing I Never Had" is on sale for $30K [Billboard]
· Jonathan Adler made over BareMineral's box set [SheFinds]
· Amanda Hearst is headed to Town & Country special projects [Twitter]
· Queen Elizabeth gave John Smedley knitwear her official thumbs up [Vogue]
· Acne is moving to Paris Fashion Week [Grazia]