Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Michelle Obama designer recap: Wu, Browne, Krakoff [Boston Herald]
· Blogger Becky highlights incredible faux taxidermy [Pop & Circumstance]
· Katy Perry's miniature Aretha Franklin at inauguration was a hit [Fashionista]
· Gwyneth Paltrow might have gotten a bird tatt [HuffPo]
· Anna Wintour skipped the inauguration in favor of Dior's show [The Cut]
· Azzedine Alaïa signs a new fragrance and beauty license [WWD]
· River Island collabing with popstar favorite Georgia Hardinge [Refinery29]