Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- SCP Cashmere Ribbed Beanie at Scoop NYC, $89 on sale from $120
- C by Bloomingdale's Cashmere Long Sleeve V-Neck Sweater, $74 on sale from $148
- We Are Owls Cashmere Skeleton Scarf at Curated by The Tannery, $272
- Autumn Cashmere Rib Drape Sweater at Mint Julep, $228 on sale from $308
- The Laundress Wool and Cashmere Shampoo at Forty Winks, $8
- Tory Burch Cashmere Lined Leather Bow Glove, $122.50 on sale from $175
- Magaschoni Cashmere Ruffle Wrap at North River Outfitter, $348
An argument can be made for the importance of cashmere: quality, comfort, and warmth are a pretty nice package. But when temps dip into single digits, owning some of this fine wool treads on necessary. Here we've gathered seven items to cozy up to, one of which is the raved-about cleaning solution by The Laundress. Sale prices can lift your spirits too.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]