Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Everest Isles, based in Newport, RI, makes luxury swim trunks [N'East Style]
· A RI wigmaker proves popular with tinseltown [The Boston Globe]
· Ad numbers for March mags are up and Vogue is leading [Adweek]
· Ford Models cuts children's division [NYPost]
· Gemma Ward signed with Australian agency, some call a comeback [The Cut]
· Benetton taps big fashion names in less-controversial Spring ads [HuffPo]
· Uniqlo will outfit three Asian special Olympics teams [WWD]