Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fashion forward spring editorial shoot [StyleBoston]
· Forty Winks shares its favorite lingerie-focused Instagrammers [Forty Winks]
· Sam Edelman taps Kate Upton as Spring 2013's face [Fashion Copious]
· PETA sent Bebe a cease and desist letter for using fur [Fashionista]
· Fendi pledged millions to restore five Roman fountains [Telegraph UK]
· Vanity Fair will launch a French edition in July [WWD]
· Carla Bruni wrote a song for Nicolas Sarkozy called "My Raymond" [The Cut]