Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Wicked Peacock Lavinya Cuff Bracelet, $180
- Corey Lynn Calter Green Leopard Sweater Dress at Twilight Boutique, $278
- Gucci Leather Logo Keychain at The Tannery, $140
- Free People Skinny Cords at CUSP,
- Shoshanna Combo Florence Dress at Mint Julep, $198 on sale from $314
- Patch NYC Camouflage Print Cosmetic Bags, $34
- Zara Fitted Dress With Frill Shoulder, $49.99 on sale from $89.90
In this Pantone-approved assortment of goods, you'll find emerald green (the color du jour) in various forms, all of which are certain to incite closet envy. While the 2013 Color of the Year has stirred some debate (The Phoenix gives a yay, The Globe a nay), we are way into this sophisticated jewel tone and how it interacts marvelously with other rich colors. Check out these picks and let us know in the comments whether you are for or against the green hue.
· Emerald city: Pantone's Color of the Year [The Phoenix]
· Miss: Emerald green named Pantone's color of the year [The Boston Globe]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]