Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Peek into Ministry of Supply and its NASA fabrics [Boston Common]
· Phillip Plein taps Terry Richardson, Lea T, and kissing brothers [Fashionista]
· Gap's North American president leaves for Gymboree [WWD]
· Stella McCartney will launch an optical line next month [WWD]
· Penelope Cruz for Loewe ads unveiled and the result is surreal [Telegraph UK]
· Kurt Geiger tapped Anja Rubik for his "Everything But the Dress" ads [Elle]