Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· More men are lining up for Botox [WSJ]
· Why 2-in-1 shampoo is a "hair enemy" [HuffPo]
· See Katy Perry's pretty, simple Cover Girl ad [The Cut]
· To lift sales, Louis Vuitton trying to minimize its monogram [Quartz]
· Blurred Lines model Emily Ratajkowski poses for Rag & Bone [WWD]
· Kate Moss needs cig breaks built into modeling contracts [Telegraph]