Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Q&A with Patti Pao, founder of Restorsea [Of a Kind]
· Model Ma?gosia Bela shares her beauty routine [ITG]
· Robbie Williams' fashion label Farrell goes kaput [Mirror]
· 79-year-old Giorgio Armani has no plans to name a successor [NYT]
· Hello Kitty will release a special The Simpsons collection [Nitrolicious]
· Miley Cyrus will present Marc Jacobs with an award next week [Vogue UK]
· Co-founder Taylor Tomasi Hill leaving luxury e-shop Moda Operandi [WWD]