- Neighborwoods makes Boston coasters from aromatic cedar for $36.
- Sophie Hughes is a Boston-rooted jewelry designer, working with reclaimed sterling silver out of her new shop Ore in the South End. These $194 handmade hoop earrings are both edgy and or
- Rogue Industries is a company in Maine that produces highly crafted leather goods, such as this Heirloom Lodge Journal, $68, which was handmade by a sister duo. One hundr
- With Somerville offices, Cuppow is changing the way you look at a mason jar. From drinking lids to the BNTO attachment (shown), these inexpensive, trendy housewares help your food and drink travel smoothly out of the kitchen. They can be found in various
- ReFleece, also based in Somerville, uses reclaimed fabrics to make iPad and tablet cases that are stylish, sturdy, and sustainable. The founders have ties to Northeastern, Yale, and Harvard universities—making it a true New England start-up. We real
- Old Try, a letterpress company in Somerville (yeah, there are a LOT of makers there!), designed this "Patriots Day" letterpress print of the original New England flag. Take home a piece of regional history for