Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ashley Olsen elected to CFDA board [Vogue UK]
· In Iran, an obsession with style and makeup [WSJ]
· Ann Romney debuts cookbook and wildest blouse of all [The Cut]
· Gisele, Tom Brady's bodyguards jailed for attempted murder [Gawker]
· Daria Werbowy takes over for Miranda Kerr as face of Mango [WWD]
· How North Face maintains its quiet cool among so many demos [NYT]
· Did designer Antonio Berardi lend 2 pieces to the Victoria's Secret show? [TFS]