Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- His and Hers Patch NYC Skull Dessert Plates, $76 each
- Short Stack Set of 6 Single Topic Cookbooks at Farm & Fable, $70
- Papier Mache Ornaments at Pod, $13 each
- Domenic Fiorello Wall Plant Pods at Room 68, $100 (Plants not included)
- Be Home Bedside Recycled Glass Carafe Set at Lekker Home, $37.50
- Hudson Marcel French Bulldog Bobble Head Figurine, $150
- The Kinfolk Table: Recipes for Small Gatherings at Olives & Grace, $40
- Leather Strap Magazine Backet at the ICA Store, $250
- Chalk Piggy Bank at Twelve Chairs, $85
- Balinese Puppet at December Thieves, $18
It's a tricky situation when your friends get married, receive every necessary item under the sun at their recent nuptials, but you still have Christmas on the radar and know they already own everything obvious. Rest easy knowing these 10 clever gifts are hard-to-find and probably not already in their house—added bonus, they're all pretty unisex so you can grab one gift for them as a couple rather than as individuals.
· All 2013 Gift Guides [Racked Boston]