Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Bare cubicle walls? Get the JSGD "Do More Be More" Print, $5
- Carrying lunch, gym clothes, or maybe even an office dog's snacks? They'll love the West Elm Frenchie Market Tote Bag, $18
- To prevent the endless notetaker from running out of paper: Woodland Journal by Nathalie Lete at Patch NYC, $9
- Remind your buddy gunning for a promotion that they rock: In God We Trust TMF Card Case at Covet + Lou, $60
- Fix everything (and even open a happy hour beer) with these card-sized helper: PocketMonkey 12 Function Multi-Tool The Grommet, $12
- And if they need some juice at their desk, there's always a neon plug: Urban Outfitters USB Charger, $12
Lunch buddies, cubicle-mates, and company-mandated Yankee Swappers will all appreciate a gift that is thoughtful and subtle. In the professional world, you certainly don't want to offend any colleagues, so opt for gifts that are functional and useful (but if the recipient is your partner-in-crime, we have the perfect snarky cardholder). Bonus: Even if you haven't yet received a year-end bonus, these mostly clock in under $20.
· All 2013 Gift Guides [Racked Boston]