Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Opening Ceremony shills the reissued '90s DKNY gear with a video [Selectism]
· Cosmopolitan's fashion director exits after 10 years [WWD]
· NBC and Hearst are rebranding G4 as 'Esquire Network' [MediaBistro]
· MAC's Year of the Snake make-up is now shoppable [SheFinds]
· Oz The Great And Powerful inspires Nicholas Kirkwood's latest shoes [Vogue]
· Keep.com has Louboutins up for grabs. This way for details. [Keep.com]
· Who What Wear debuted a site makeover yesterday [Racked Inbox]