Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The upside of 344 closing on Newbury Street? Shoppers get to clean house before it shutters. Prices are dropping to crazy lows in anticipation of Thursday, February 28, when they will pull the plug. Here's the price breakdown:
· Dresses are $29.99 or less.
· Shoes and boots run from $9.99 to $29.99.
· Bottoms are $4.99 to $19.99.
· Coats and blazers are as cheap as $9.99 up to $19.99.
· Hats, gloves, and scarves start at $2.99.
Yup, those numbers are real! Now go shop to your heart's content.
· 344 Will Shutter the Newbury Street Store Next Month [Racked Boston]
· Our Sale List