Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Zara Combination Quilted Jacket, $299
- Ted Baker Oella Shirt, $175
- Jeffrey Campbell Venice High Top Sneaker at Thom Brown, $89.99 on sale from $159
- Patch NYC Mixed Fabric Scarf, $124
- Rebecca Minkoff Mac Mini in Metallic Magenta at Bloomingdale's,
- Bobbles & Lace Lace Dress, $64
- Alexis Bittar Embellished Clasp Bracelet at M. Flynn, $108 on sale from $225
Do you scoff at the notion of wearing rosy hues on Valentine's Day? These seven wardrobe additions add a festive pop of color without going overboard or freaking out that date of yours. Smoldering red pieces like this Bobbles & Lace dress and a Zara quilted moto jacket make a loud statement, while a frosted pink Alexis Bittar cuff or a Patch NYC scarf with a hint of magenta are more subtle ways to sneak in the color of love. Head to any of these local stores in a last-minute scramble for the perfect outfit.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]