Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Jean-Michel Cazabat created Lela Rose's runway shoes [Instyle]
· Time Warner in talks to separate from publisher Time Inc. [Fortune]
· Keira Knightley's Chanel ad deemed too much for children [HuffPo]
· Alexander Wang for Balenciaga's presentation will be "intimate" [WWD]
· J Crew launched in-store personal styling app [Racked Inbox]
· Topshop Unique partners with Google for "all-access" at LFW [Telegraph]
· Several UK Hearst titles are trying out e-comm on Theukedit.com [WWD]