Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Essie Mochacino at CVS, $8
- butter LONDON The Nail Laquer in Crumpet at Miss KL, $15
- Illamasqua Purity at Sephora, $14
- American Apparel Trench Coat, $6
- MiniLuxe Polishes in Luxe Latte, Cappuccino, and Espresso, $8 each
- OPI My Vampire Is Buff at Boston Beauty, $9
- Deborah Lippmann Naked at Barneys, $17
Anyone getting worn out on nail art? Hell, the all-powerful Marc Jacobs opted to show clear nails at NYFW. That is the ultimate stripped-down trend (if it sticks). Try to cleanse your palate with a soft, neutral shade. Fleshy tones even tend to elongate your fingers, much like nude pumps do to a leg, without totally going au naturale. With all these coffee-inspired titles, it's pretty clear where the polish-naming teams found their fuel.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]