Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kim Kardashian's first pregnancy cover is for...Du Jour [Style.com]
· Anna Karenina costume designer talks third Oscar nom [Fashionista]
· Olivia Palermo models Oscar de la Renta for The Outnet [Grazia]
· T Magazine to include more global, non-white faces [The Cut]
· Bloggers respond to Suzy Menkes' complaints about bloggers [Fashionologie]
· eBay's homepage debuted the biggest makover in the site's history [eBay]
· Here's where to livestream Milan Fashion Week shows [SheFinds]