Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Olivier Theyskens commentates his Fall 2013 collection [Into the Gloss]
· Rebecca Minkoff among American Image Award honorees [WWD]
· LVMH buys into the luxury biz of Frenchman Maxime Simoëns [WSJ]
· Tod's taps former Valentino designer as creative director [Vogue UK]
· Nike, Thierry Mugler drop Oscar Pistorius from campaigns [WWD]
· These are the best Vines of NYFW, says Vine [The Cut]
· BoF is looking to build its team in light of a site revamp [OTR]