Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Black Keys drummer gets into the sock business [The Cut]
· Duckie Brown reveals posters for NYFW [WWD]
· Cara Delevingne covers British Vogue for March [Vogue UK]
· Raf Simons has been good for the Dior's haute couture business [Telegraph]
· Vogue has opened its fashion festival to the public [Independent]
· Net-a-Porter to launch in 3 more languages, publish print mag [NYT]
· And for men's, Elijah Wood stars in a Mr Porter short [Telegraph]