Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Set the mood with a floral Diptyque candle—the lazy person's rose petals; Barneys, $60
- Wrap it up in these stylish Sir Richard's condoms while supporting safe sex worldwide; Daily Grommet, $11.50 for a 12 pack
- Maintain an element of surprise with this LELO silk blindfold from L'Ecole Nuit, $59
- Red is an attention grabber, especially in garter belt form; Blush Sinfully Yours Garter at Forty Winks, $36
- Make sure you hold on to that sex appeal for life with this Hippocrates Institute book and body butter set, $24.95
- Wear your heart around your neck with these stamped sweet and sassy phrases from Hannah Blount, $76
- Slather yourself in body paint and get busy...on a canvas, which will hang subversively in your living room; Love is Art Kit from Daily Grommet, $60-110
Isn't the best kind of gift one that keeps on giving—say, lingerie or body butter? Here are some steamy supplies for a mind blowing Valentine's Day. From start to finish, these goods will build romance that lasts well beyond next Thursday night. You'll find some socially conscious love gloves, sexy boudoir accessories, and even a set of body paint to memorialize a passionate romp. Quite scandalous.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]