Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Beyonce joins Gucci and other musicians for Chime for Change [Vogue UK]
· 4G is expected to double mobile phone purchases in the UK [Telegraph]
· It turns out that China's First Lady can cause a fashion frenzy too [BoF]
· Minnie Mouse reveals her Lanvin gown [Telegraph]
· Professional Kate Middleton impersonator finally buys a baby bump [The Cut]
· Lucky FABB conference heads to LA in April [Lucky]
· Here's Brad Goreski, shirtless, with Terry Richardson [Terry's Diary]