Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Isabella Dot Coat, $698
- The House of Findings Vintage Brocade Sheath Dress, $100
- Juicy Couture Geo Printed Jute Saddle Crossbody, $84.99 marked dow
- Daniela Corte Nudo Dress, $545
- Mikinora Jacks Earrings at Wicked Peacock, $62
- Shakuhachi Cosmosis Leather Floral Print Dress at Urban Outfitters, $498
- Quay Eyewear Glomesh Sunglasses at Miss KL, $40
Several Spring 2013 runways went full-on mod, especially trend dictators like Dolce and Gabbana, Moschino, and most notable, the almighty Marc Jacobs at his own show and Louis Vuitton. Get a dose of this retro nod to geometric and floral patterns, shift and sheath silhouettes, and funky accessories with our picks from Daniela Corte, Wicked Peacock, The House of Findings, and more.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]