Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· The Legendary Windsor Button in Downtown Crossing Is Closing
· Bow and Drape Debuts the 'Cardimono' and a Spring Teaser Clip
· Want to Know Who This Boldfacer Calls Up for At-Home Tailoring?
· Try These Seven Pieces That Scream March Mod-Ness for Spring
· These Marketing Gals Try to Wear Same Item Five Days in a Row
· Last Night's Restoration Hardware Launch Party Was Shut Down
· What to Expect at Gilt's Warehouse Sale (Updates Coming Later)