Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Seed to Stem Hand Blown Glass Jellyfish, $25
- Equus Wall Vase at Hudson, $325
- West Elm Garden Mister, $11 marked down from $14
- Wild Folk Studio Weekly Floral Plan, $45
- Wyatt Little Urban Shoe Pots at Room 68, $120
- West Elm Chalkboard Planter Set with Stand, $39
- Winston Flowers Garden Under Glass, $195
Quick—before the rain comes for weeks! Indulge in these brief reminders of what sunlight and spring bring by snapping up a personality-filled planter. Take the terrarium trend one step further with one-of-a-kind hanging vases from Seed to Stem and Room 68 or a glass garden from Winston Flowers. Or perhaps, leaving the watering to the pros with a weekly flower delivery from Wild Folk Studios is more your thing. If not, this adorable West Elm spritzer should keep those succulents from sucking.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]