Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· H&M to dress Swedish Olympians through 2016 [Telegraph UK]
· Miranda Kerr is "not in a position to commit" to Victoria's Secret [SMH]
· Sasha Cohen talks Olympics while ice skating in Nina Ricci [NOWNESS]
· Beyoncé and Jay Z are reportedly pop's first billionaire couple [IBT]
· Donna Karan, more auction paper hearts on eBay for Haiti [WWD]
· E-commerce is finally taking hold in Italy [WWD]
· Tracy Anderson launched a leggings and it's only available on her site [WWD]