Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rita Ora wears Philip Treacy mouse ears on Elle [Elle]
· Free People's office looks like an office-themed Free People catalog [Curbed]
· Farfetch speaks to its future, Condé Nast's investment [Fashionista]
· Nasty Gal removes Givenchy bag look-alike from site [FL]
· Prada launches an essay contest [Telegraph UK]
· Who's standing out at Shanghai Fashion Week [Style.com]