Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Watch all three Wes Anderson directed Prada films in one cut [YouTube]
· Introducing the Shazam app for on-screen outfit recognition [Telegraph UK]
· Emma Watson's Pretty Woman dress on GQ is sold out [Fashionista]
· Go behind-the-scenes of Nike's b-ball tee designs [HypeBeast]
· Massif shutters, goes back to outfitting the CIA [WWD]
· Love Magazine appointed stylist Panos Yiapanis fashion director-at-large [BoF]
· All the ways Gangnam Style has been good for Seoul fashion [FT]