Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Madewell The City Skimmer, $108
- F-Troupe The Cowboy Lace Up Shoe at Miss KL, $164
- Rachel Comey Bridges Heel Steven Alan, $402
- K. Jacques Delta Sandal at Serenella, $290
- Dolce Vita Elka Sandal at Crush Boutique, $158
- Matt Bernson Mulberry Perforated Flats at Scoop NYC, $170
- Maison Martin Margiela Leather Ankle Wrap Sandal at The Tannery, $570
The Bay State has some major spring festivities on deck these next few weeks: SoWa Open Market reopens this Sunday, Boston Calling music festival is around the corner, and Figawi will deliver New England's preppiest to the shores of Nantucket. What does each one have in common? A need for some toe cleavage—really any shoes that show off your punchy pedicure. A quick poke around some of Boston's standout pairs delivered a slew of styles from the likes of Dolce Vita, K. Jacques, and Madewell. Now onto the nail polish decisions...
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]