Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Sneak a peek into Gisele's H&M campaign [Grazia]
· Vivienne Westwood designs Virgin Atlantic uniforms [Vogue UK]
· Riccardo Tisci goes for the "naked" look for his Parisian ballet [WWD]
· Glamour hires its first digital art director [Ad Week]
· Vogue, Wired next up for Condé digital channels [WWD, sub req'd]
· The Glamourai styled 30 days of spring outfits [StyleCaster]
· Scope the brands leading the latest premium denim wave [BoF]