Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Diane von Firstenberg Zarita Lace Dress, $441 at Boutique 1; Thakoon Addition Blue Floral Criss Cross Dress, $590 at
- Dress With Embellished Neckline, $79.90 at Zara; Faux Fur Jacket, $426 at
- Striped Harbor Sweater, $68 at Madewell; Reversible Trench Coat, $198 at
- Dannijo Gusto Necklace, $367.20 at Shopbop; Bronze Foiled Faux Fur Boyfriend Jacket, $80 at
We love it when there's a little tinseltown in Boston. For the better part of spring Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper, Robert De Niro, Christian Bale, and Amy Adams have been spotted around town filming for David O. Russell's American Hustle. Here, we make the hustle real and put together outfits that'll (at least) get you mistaken for an extra. Channeling 70s political thriller-style in our daily lives? Done.—Heather C. White
· Circa Vintage Stocks Original Madewell, Supplies Hollywood [Racked Boston]
· The Six Vintage Booths You Must Shop at SoWa [Racked Boston]