Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Vince White Linen Sweater at Scoop NYC, $195; Ray Ban Wayfarer at The Tannery,
- Madewell Long Tankdress, $98; Calypso St. Barth Packable Sunhat, $95; <
- Dolce Vita Gwendolyn Heel at Crush Boutique, $158; Floral Trouser at Vira,
- Marmot Vapor Trail Hoody at Eastern Mountain Sports, $120 on sale; Garmin Forerunner GPS Watch at City Sports,
We've already given the rundown on what to sport at Figawi this weekend, but here are last-minute options for different sorts of Memorial Day getaways. Camping, beaching, brunching, and music festing—we've got them all covered. It's looking to be a chilly weekend so we've thrown a pullover in the beach look, while our Boston Calling getup sports a maxi dress for changing temps. Also, this is not the Coachella Valley nor is it Miami during Art Basel. The National and The Shins don't warrant neon and creepers—we're thinking easy breezy for a day in City Hall Plaza.
Brunch can work for somewhere trendy like Gaslight or whimsical like Upstairs on the Square; heels elevate the trouser and blouse combo. Finally, camping is camping—you just want to look cute in outdoor gear. Ministry of Supply offers a tee that is heat-regulating and anti-microbial. Oh yeah. It's for guys, but just buy a small size (unless of course, you are a dude).
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]
· Bookmark This Nantucket Shopping Guide [Racked Boston]