Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kirsten Dunst Gets Personal In Wren's New Capsule Collection [Style.com]
· Could 3D Printing Disrupt the Designer Eyewear Market? [BoF]
· 28 Dreamy All-White Outfits [Buzzfeed]
· Suzy Menkes to Auction Personal Wardrobe [Telegraph]
· Fashion Magazines See Bump in Ad Pages in First Half [WWD, sub req'd]
· Azzedine Alaia's Menswear Debut [Vogue]
· Bette Franke Appears on the Cover of Vogue Japan Carrying the Chanel Hula Hoop Bag [The Fashion Spot]