Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Edie Campbell and Lily McMenamy Land Marc Jacobs Fall Campaign [FGR]
· French Authorities Say LVMH is Intentionally Building a Stake in Hermès [FL]
· Artist Casts Pregnant Kardashian in Sculpture [The Cut]
· Karl Lagerfeld Draws the Line at Condoms [Fashionista]
· Versace Wins 4-Year Battle Over Counterfeit Merchandise [BI]
· On the Red Carpet, Looking Like You Just Rolled Out of Bed [Style.com]
· Dame Vivienne Westwood Calls Out for Young Poets [Telegraph]