Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Patch NYC Tassel Mix Market Tote, $82
- Bow & Drape x Rachel Rose Hand Painted Silk Scarf, $128
- Aunt Sadie's Greetings From Boston Ocean Scented Candle (label shown above), $17
- Laura Preshong Tricolor Branch Bracelets, $86-120
- Wild Folk Studio All Mother's Day Flower Arrangements Benefit The One Fund, starting at $55
- Hudson Set of 10 Color Edge Social Notes, $20
- Maison Decor Distressed Taupe Wood Angel Wings, $185
Whether far from home or right around the corner, let mom know you're thinking of her this weekend with one of these precious Mother's Day gifts. Send her an Aunt Sadie's "Greetings From Boston" candle, make sure she totes her groceries, laptop, and more in a Patch NYC bag, or grab her some decorative angel wings to remind her what a darling you are (even if you weren't always). Looking for something else? We've mapped fifteen stores catering to Boston moms.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked Boston]