Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Weddings Week 2013, our week-long ode to nuptials in Boston.
- Sleeveless Bonded Dress with Full Skirt, $410 at Cynthia Rowley.
- Rachel Comey Rosebud Otto Dress, $309 at
- Parker Exclusive Bayour Quilted Bustier Maxi Dress, $298 at Intermix.
- Jason Wu Beaded Dress, Price Upon Request at Louis Boston.
- Madras Check Dress, $175 at GANT.
- Alasdair Long V-Neck Dress, $399 at
- Rag & Bone Nadia Dress, $535 at The Tannery.
- Renee Fit and Flare Knit Dress, $398 at Diane Von Furstenberg.
- Collection Noelle Dress, $395 at J. Crew.
- Eyelet Sunflower Dress, $158 at Madewell.
Brides have a lot on their minds. Besides making it to the altar without a hitch, there's the age-old question: "How can I keep my bridesmaids from hating me after shelling out $500 on a one-time dress?" Easy. Go for the gold—easily transformable designer gowns that are clear wins. Here are ten of our faves including standout finds from Jason Wu, Diane von Furstenberg, Rachel Comey, and more that will do the trick whether the wedding is a madras-heavy Cape affair or a new wave ceremony on a rooftop garden.—Heather C. White
· Weddings Week 2013 [Racked Boston]