Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- New Balance Minimus 10v12, $109.99
- Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo, $6.95 for 1.9oz travel-friendly size
- Randolph Engineering Sportsman Aviators (Polarized Lenses), $229
- Camelback Women's Aurora Hydration Pack at City Sports, $68
- Inge Downing Birds in a Row Linen Cosmetic Bag on Etsy, $12.50
- Lightload Packable Beach Towel at REI, $9
- Sam's Natural Campn Cool DEET-Free Bug Deterrent and Soother, $11.95
Summer in our neck of the woods is the best, especially when it comes to day trip and weekend-long adventures in the great outdoors. Maine earns its titled "Vacationland," while Massachusetts boasts pristine coastline beaches and the rest of New England is home to rolling hills ready to be hiked. But to stay motivated on the trail, it's crucial to travel prepared.
Here we've collected an odor-resistant waterproof lightweight sneaker from New Balance, a hockey puck sized beach towel, the ultimate polarized aviators from Randolph Engineering, a bird-adorned cosmetic bag for sunscreen and lip balm, and a bug repellant that also soothes bites—plus, a pink hydration backpack because, well, it's pink. Enjoy Mother Nature!
· 12 Perfect Stores for Updating Your Swimwear [Racked Boston]
· 12 Outfitters to Keep You Sharp While Keeping in Shape [Racked Boston]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]